Single moms, working moms, stay-at-home moms, teen moms, adoptive moms, daddy-moms, grandmoms, let there be no competition today!
Whether you’re breastfeeding or formula-feeding, using cloth diapers or disposables, baby-wearing or just happy to push the stroller along, there is no reason to prove who is winning and losing in this parenting thing. We all have one GREAT thing in common and that’s our LOVE for our children. We all want what’s best for them and we’re all trying our best to raise them right. Right? Right. 🙂
So to start your day, I gathered up 8 of our favorite heart-melting commercials that celebrate moms. I was alternately smiling and sobbing while putting this together and I’m hoping it does the same to you. LOL.
Sit back, grab some tissues, and let the FEELs roll in.
1) There isn’t a tint of emotional atmosphere in this Publix ad but I teared up the minute that girl uttered her line!
Go ahead, watch it again. 😉
2) I have to give it to Procter & Gamble for hitting all the right spots with their ads. Among the 3 that I’ve included in this post, this is my fave. Made me cry Every. Single. Time.
3) Based on a true story, this Thai commercial is.. just.. perfect.
4) 2nd Procter & Gamble ad. TEARS again. I can’t stop.huhuhu
5) This one is more recent and it kind of made me feel nervous in the beginning. How could they find Mom?? Kudos to Pandora for giving this experiment a try. It arrows straight to the heart.
6) You must have seen this floating around Facebook the past couple of months. So funny, true, and relatable. You gotta love Similac for creatively getting their message across and putting an end on Mommy Wars once and for all.
7) I really like unexpected endings. Mommies who leave their kids with their Lolas could totally relate to this. Nice one Nido Fortigrow! I love it.
8) Last but certainly not the least, Pampers thought of celebrating you. Celebrating us. 🙂
There might be videos that I missed. Feel free to post your favs!
Gentlemen, if you’re reading this, I hope you got your moms something. Kiss and hug them while you can. It will make their day. 😉
And Mommies, I wish you all the PAMPERING and SPOILING you deserve today. And I hope you’ll do the same, be it for your mom or another mom, let’s celeberate them all.
Spreading the love.